Aspi 2014-2015
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Aspi 2014-2015

Toutes les informations sur le projet, travaux, ...

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Slovénie 2015

3 participants
AuteurMessage
guillaume01

Slovénie 2015 Empty
MessageSujet: Slovénie 2015   Slovénie 2015 EmptyJeu 11 Déc - 16:53

Bon voilà les deux dernier mail que j'ai reçu il y a aussi des nouvelles photos et un document que je met sur facebook

Dear Guillaume,

I am glad to inform you that your group has been chosen so I expect you in
Slovenia next July, in terms we agreed upon in our previous correspondence.

In the coming months, we will have enough time to discuss all the details.
Feel free to ask whatever you would like to know.

Please confirm the receipt of the present message.

Cordially,

Mitja

Dear Guillaume,

1. Yes, we can fix the dates; from the 9th or the 8th of july, for 6-8 days. (In any case, it would be difficult for me to receive you before that, because of my job here in the Vatican as I cannot leave for my holiday until before 5th July or so).

2. My cabin in the mountains has no postal address. It is located above the village named "Kokra" (the same as the river that flows trough the village-see the attached map). For whatever need, mail can be addressed to my father's address, which is alco my home when I am in Slovenia:
Martin Leskovar
Kokrica, Cesta na Rupo 28
SI - 4000 Kranj

3. The best way to travel depends on your preferences and economic possibilities. I would suggest by train or by plane (the second one costs more money, of course). Inside Slovenia train or bus are ok.
Keep in mind that I can provide for the transport from the town of Kranj up to my cabin in Kokra. Usually I ask some friends of mine to help me with their cars. Well, the last part of the the trip is on foot - for about 1/2 hour, because the mountain road is not good enough for a normal car.

4. I offer you for free place to sleep (there is enough space in the cabin for up to 20 people - see a few photos attached). There is a stove in the cabin, and a fireplace in front of it, and a lot of wood around... There is a spring with drinking water not far away from the cabin.
As mentioned in the general description that I sent you before, I offer you for free also the food during your stay at my place, as a sign of gratitude for your help with the project.

5. As for the insurance, I strongly recommend that each participant provides for "The European Health Insurance Card" which covers costs of basic treatment in Slovenia, in case of need. I do not provide any kind of insurance, but I do take care of the transport to the nearest hospital in Kranj, where the emergency unit is opened 24 hours a day, also at weekends. So please make sure that everybody has his European Health Insurance Card with him.

6. A robust hiking shoes are very important. Please see the attached document "Shoes.doc" and make sure that the pioneers are informed about it. Unsuitable shoes cause much trouble and, if a hike is organised, one man with a shoe problem means that the whole group has a problem... It is important that the shoes are not "brand new, right from the shop" - it is highly recommended that you wear them at least a few times before going to the harsh terrain of the slovenian mountains...

Please confirm the receipt of the present message.

With my cordial greetings,

Mitja

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Chousingha
Admin

Slovénie 2015 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Slovénie 2015   Slovénie 2015 EmptyJeu 11 Déc - 17:03

Nickel Gibbon t'as tué sur ce coup la ! cheers

On a deja pas mal d'info, si tu veux Cotinga et moi on va s'occuper du reste niveau pratique etc...
Mais on en parle vendredi prochaine à la veillée.

Sinon les autres vous pouvez deja regarder ce qui est possible dans le coin pour la deuxieme semaine sur place (rando, kayak, ou je ne sais quelle autres idées vous avez eue Wink )
https://aspi96.forumgratuit.be
xXx-Karaqal-dA-pR0uT3-xXx

Slovénie 2015 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Slovénie 2015   Slovénie 2015 EmptyJeu 11 Déc - 21:21

bravo gibbon farao
Contenu sponsorisé

Slovénie 2015 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Slovénie 2015   Slovénie 2015 Empty

Slovénie 2015